This is to notify all the Guides of Nepal that we had published the second edition of the yearly magazine “Guide Nepal” in the month of September. And, we fervently advise you to get a copy of the magazine and acknowledge yourself with the content-rich articles and news presented in the magazine by various tourists, Trekking guides, great trekking personages and many more. We started to publish this magazine with the conviction of burgeoning awareness among the trekking guides in Nepal about various trends, fads, new regulations, tourist views and many more. This magazine consists of a slew of articles by enthusiastic tourists, highly experienced trekking guides, great personalities having great knowledge about tourism and many more. So, we request you to aid us in our campaign to hopefully expunge any sorts of sanctions raised on Guides’ awareness in Nepal and help tourist to enjoy their ephemeral time in Nepal, which will in turn oblige them to return back in the future with more friends.
If you want to get the magazine, you can buy it from the TGAN office at a very reasonable price, or you can message me or other executive members of the TGAN family. And, if you want to provide any kinds of financial aid in our campaign, we would be more than happy to receive them. Thank You!
Climbing and Mountaineering Orientation Training for High Altitude Workers
Nepal government Ministry of culture, Tourism and civil aviation, Mountain Academy.
Trekking Guide Association of Nepal (TGAN)
www.tgan.org.np ,Thamel, Kathmandu.
Theory and Practical classes (Indoor and Outdoor)
Plan: Total 7 days.
Course content, Time and Trainers:
- Climbing Rule and regulation: Under Government of Nepal (2:30 Hours) by Expert Ministry of Tourism.
- Safety, security, responsibility and guide etiquette (4:30 Hours) by Expert international Mountain Guide.
- High Altitude Pathology, Uses of Oxygen system PAC Bag (1 day) by Mountain Doctor.
- Introduction of climbing equipment, Safety and security (Take Care) 4:30 hours by two Mountain Guide.
- Mountain environment awareness minimum impact (2 hours) by Expert.
- Fix line safety and security, moving technique on fix line (1 day) by three mountain guide.
- Mountain rescue (evacuation) and insurance procedure/policies of Nepal (1 day) by two experts Government of Nepal.
- Expedition Crisis (conflict) Management (1 day) by expert one and Mountain Guide one.
Note: Seats are limited. Admission is opening.
Course will start: 3rd july 2016 to 9th july 2016
Venue: Nepal Tourism Board
Language is the ability to acquire and use complex systems of communication, particularly the human ability to do so, and a language is any specific example of such a system. The scientific study of language is called linguistics.
Therefor Trekking Guide Association of Nepal is starting the class of Basic Chinese and English language in its office, Thamel (close to Man Mohan Memorial Hospital).
Karna Bdr Ghale
Two Days training about Buddhism by Acharya Nurbu Sherpa.We are very happy getting some knowledge about Buddhism.Thank you very much to Acharya Nurbu Sherpa, sponsor Angphurba Sherpa (President of Himalaya club, Lukla) and Bikashsoft Technology Pvt.Ltd, Baudha Kathamandu also many thanks to all participants.
Karna Ghale (President)
Continue reading “Two Days training about Buddhism by Acharya Nurbu Sherpa.”
Advanced First Aid Training on Saturday 21 Feb 2015 to Trekking Guides by Dr. Ramesh Kumar Maharja.(Md. Shechen Clinic and Hospice) Continue reading “Advanced First Aid Training on Saturday 21 Feb 2015 By Dr. Ramesh Kumar Maharja.”
7 Days Supplementary Skill Development Training For Trekking Guide 6 Oct to 12 Oct 2014